NextRoller Vibrating Foam Roller
Looking for the best vibrating foam roller but has limited time to spare? I quickly concluded that the top pick amongst buyers is the NextRoller Vibrating Foam Roller.
It is a foam roller used and endorsed by professional athletes from NBA, NFL and MBL etc. It has a 3-speed vibration technology for perfect adjustability of pressure. A full charge takes about 4-6 hours and you can use this for a full 2-hour vibration. It also come with a full 1-year warranty.
Is a Vibrating Foam Roller Better Than a Regular One?
[Product relevance last revised: 2nd or January 2020]
So, you want to find the best vibrating foam rollers with high density for an intense myofascial release. Vibrating foam rollers have only a little difference from the regular foam rollers and that is to increase the release of the tissue areas that may be likely stuck from the innermost corner in which a regular foam roller can’t usually reach.
Foam rolling is a type of self-massage that is known to improve muscle recovery and relieves muscle soreness after an intense workout performance. High-density foam rollers are best used by individuals who don’t find soft foam rollers effective because they are more resistant to compression and provide a harder massage.
The 5 foam rollers with vibration below are selected as the best vibrating foam rollers in Amazon.com and by clicking lets me earn a little commission.
The Best Vibrating Foam Rollers with High Density
Used widely by athletes, professionals, and trainers, the NextRoller Vibrating Foam Roller gain trust by people all around the world due to its powerful performance and long-lasting durability. The textured groove of this foam roller combines with its powerful vibration to provide a deeper massage while the smooth surface offers a softer knead.
A full charge takes about 4-6 hours and you can use this for a full 2-hour vibration. If you’re in a hurry, you could just charge it for 30 minutes and use it for one full rolling session. Three levels of intensity at 20, 40, and 67 Hz respectively decide how fast and hard the massage is going to be.
This foam roller is priced at an affordable rate and you can enjoy its 2 rolling zones that the other vibrating foam rollers lack.
Safe foam rolling with vibrations should be as adaptable as NextRoller!
Looking for the best budget vibrating foam roller but you have no idea where to buy a vibrating foam roller? The Vulken Vibrating Foam Roller just saves us several bucks to experience a good performance vibration foam rolling. It amazingly has 4-speed settings with Level 1 as low (1200 RPM), Level 2 as medium (2000 RPM), Level 3 as (2800 RPM), and Level 4 as high speed (3800 RPM). This ultra-light foam roller comprises of eco-friendly air injected plastic shells which make it handier and easier to use.
If you’re a big person and you’ve had rollers from before that didn’t work, this roller is designed to accommodate wide backs and legs, making it usable to any body size.
Handy, versatile, and cheap, this budget foam roller with a vibration function surely has it all!
When talking about vibration roller, Hyperice surely comes to mind. It’s proclaimed as the World’s Most Powerful Vibrating Fitness Roller with award-winning technology featured by health and sports magazines.
The Hyperice Vyper 2.0 features smooth and grooved German engineered exterior that allows the user to switch between gentle and firm texture while rolling. Its 3 vibration frequency levels are 45 Hz, 68 Hz, and 92 Hz correspondingly, and they are a lot more intense than the NextRoller.
This is also a TSA-approved foam roller, which means that you can carry it on the plane wherever you go. If you opt for the best quality vibration foam roller with the best name brand, Hyperice Vyper 2.0 is your topmost selection.
What are the Benefits of Using a Vibrating Foam Roller?
As what was mentioned above, a vibrating foam roller helps with targeting stuck tissues that aren’t reachable by the regular rollers. In other words, they are just an upgraded version of the regular foam rollers. Below is the list of other benefits that you can get from using vibration while rolling.
- It increases the range of motion by up to 40% than the regular foam rolling
- It eases muscle soreness and pain days after an intense workout session
- It can be used prior to exercise to prepare your body
- Vibration helps the tight muscles to relax
- It improves your mobility and flexibility during continuous bodily movements
- It offers vibration massage therapy without having to spend a lot of money
Things you should Watch Out for and How to use a Vibrating Foam Roller
As with regular foam rolling, there are actions that we do that can make more damage than good and these should be avoided as much as possible:
- Rolling with Bad Posture. Make sure that your position and posture are correct before you proceed to roll with vibration. Consult a trainer or a physical therapist or watch instructional videos to help you position your body in a proper way.
- Not Consulting your Doctor before Rolling. If you have a condition or disease or if you are pregnant, do not use a vibrating foam roller without asking your physician about it first. Some people with chronic pain who use foam roller might worsen their situation if they have no knowledge on how to properly use it with their body.
- Bearing the Pain while Rolling. Foam rolling can be painful for beginners or for those who shifted from one model to another. Although a minimal pain is pretty normal, one SHOULD NOT wince in pain while foam rolling if he/she is targeting a very sore muscle. Be gentle with your body and do not try to tolerate an agony even if you know it can remove the pain after a while.
- Rolling in Soft Areas for Too Long. No matter how sore that tender area is, do not spend more than 30 seconds on it to avoid bruising that part.
- Rolling Directly on Lower Back. Do not target your lower back as extensive penetration on that part can cause harm since there is no protective structure in that area. Focus more in your hip flexor or glutes as they are mostly the one which causes lower back pain.
- Holding your Breath while Rolling. Increase your blood flow by breathing three times while you roll even if it’s tempting not to do so. This improves the effectivity of your workout.
How Long Should I use a Vibrating Foam Roller?
The recommended duration for each muscle group is 10 rolls or approximately 2 minutes. It would actually depend on how sore or tight your muscle is. You can go beyond that but once you feel a release, be sure move on to another muscle group to avoid bruising one area of your body.
Care and Maintenance for a Vibrating Foam Roller
To make your item last longer, proceed to read the tips below:
- Do not overcharge your roller. The usual vibrating roller is fully-charged after 4-6 hours. Charging it more than that can damage the battery and this can result in draining fast.
- Do not place your vibrating foam roller in a wet area, the outer surface might not be susceptible to water, but the inner layer is and we all know that electricity and water don’t really mix for good!
- Clean the roller with a dry toothbrush and be sure to reach its ridges with the bristles. Wipe it after with a dry cloth.
- Do not roll with all your weight onto the roller. Too much weight can press the batteries inside and can damage it. if you roll on your upper back, be sure that you support your body with your legs.
- Carry your vibrating foam roller with a protective bag and avoid bringing it outside without a cover. Outdoor factors such as mud, rain, too much heat, and dust can have negative effects on the roller’s quality.
There are True Benefits of Using a Vibrating Foam Roller
This cutting-edge NextRoller vibrating foam roller gives you a smooth and deep massage for your deep rolling experience. Here are its features that make it popular in the market:
- 3-speed vibration technology
- Ergonomic portable charger
- Made of high-quality materials
- Two-hour battery life
- Backed with a 1-year no-questions-asked guarantee
While most of the products only give a refund for damaged items, this roller is literally a good investment with almost 0 risks!
2 rolling zones
Good battery life
Worth the price
Subsequent speed settings are a little intimidating
Might be short for big persons
If you’re a bigger person and you’re looking for an affordable foam roller with vibration function that offers hard and deep vibration rolling, the Vulken Vibrating Foam Roller should definitely be in your list. I’ve rounded up the features that make this roller a good distinction by other rollers:
- Has 4-speed high-intensity vibration
- Its powerful motors deliver deep penetration
- Made with eco-friendly, quality material
- Odorless, lightweight, and durable
- Long roller for big persons
- 1-year money back guarantee
Where else can you find a cheap vibrating foam roller that works more than what you paid for?
Not enough pliability
Not recommended for beginners
With a greater price comes greater power; the Hyperice Vyper 2.0 truly has these amazing qualities that made it the most powerful vibrating roller brand:
- Has 3 vibration settings with superior amplitude
- Dual-zone German engineered exterior
- Made from polypropylene outer shell
- TSA-approved, safe for travel
- Extra firmness for an intense massage
The benefits of this foam roller will make you think that a little luxury is all worth it.
Creates a noise when vibrating
You can roll with 3 pressure zones as the Zyllion Vibrating Foam Roller mirrors that of a sports massage therapy. Its features are the following:
- The 3 ridges feel like massage therapist’s hand
- Has 4 intensity levels
- With battery indicator lights
- Battery lasts up to 2.5 hours or more!
- With free drawstring tote bag
- Comes in 3 color light choices
- Backed with 90-day money back guarantee and 1-year replacement guarantee
Being the cheapest item in this list, the Zyllion vibrating foam roller is best to be tested by beginners.
Best relaxing textured zones
Nice design both aesthetically and functionally
Multiple speed options
Nonstop creaking when vibration is on
Can be too hard for some users
Your fitness journey is backed up by this critically-acclaimed vibrating roller that can equal the qualities of that of other rollers. The LifePro Vibrating Foam Roller common features include:
- Four intensity levels
- Made with premium materials
- With free carrying drawstring bag
- Comes with online trainer, manual, and ebook as a bonus for your purchase
- 100% lifetime satisfaction guarantee
You’ll never work out alone and your road to fitness will continue with ongoing support from the LifePro community!
Non-painful exterior surface
Non-painful high-density massage
Speed is not that intense
This section involves what people think about the 5 mentioned vibration foam rollers. Reviews usually revolved around their performance, quality, and value for money.
NextRoller Vibrating Foam Roller
This roller is thought of as a great upgrade with any other vibrating roller. It definitely works as what it promised to be. However, some customers complained about items that didn’t work right after delivery. The customer service was efficient fortunately and they were able to get a replacement for their purchase.
Vulken Vibrating Foam Roller
Customers were surprised at how well this item works when it’s priced lower than the leading brands. This product, however, could be improved if it has added textured zone other than having only 1 smooth surface.
Hyperice Vyper 2.0 Vibrating Fitness Roller
The variety of massages as well as its excellent quality made this roller a winnable item. The only complaint from users is its loud noise when vibration mode is turned on. This noise can only be lessened when there is enough weight on the roller.
Zyllion Vibrating Foam Roller
People like this roller’s long battery life. It also works as a fantastic sports massage therapy. Yet, some people find this not intense enough for a deeper massage.
LifePro Vibrating Foam Roller
The instant access to online coaching and workout videos makes this vibrating roller loved by users who can’t always go to the gym. The only downside, though, is its insufficient speed setting that’s not intense enough for advanced users.
Concluding this Best Vibrating Foam Roller Reviews
Finding the best vibrating foam roller near me could be a great way in order to test it so you know if a vibrating foam roller is painful or not for you! This vibrating foam roller review has hopefully shed some light on what you were looking for! Thanks for now!
NextRoller Vibrating Foam Roller
The best vibrating foam roller with high density available is the NextRoller Vibrating Foam Roller.