Listed Products and Content
The Snuggle-Pedic Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Body Pillow is an excellent complete-length pillow that can work great for pregnant ladies who are not interested in U-shaped or C-shaped options. This body pillow has a breathable cover and excellent bamboo shredded memory foam filling. In addition to that, it is also one of the several full-length body pillows that you can completely wash.
A branch of health manufacturer Relief Mart Inc. known as Snuggle-Pedic created a lot of carefully engineered sleep accessories and mattresses on a goal to promote healthier sleep. Snuggle-Pedic crafted two main pillows. The first one is the Trillow Contour Pillow and the second one is the Bamboo Pillow (commonly known as the Snuggle-Pedic Body Pillow).
Though both pillows are made to keep, support, and contour their shape. The Trillow and Bamboo pillows feature completely various materials and designs. Today, we are going to talk about the Snuggle-Pedic Ultra-Luxury Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Full Size Body Pillow.
- Removable cover with zipper is an optional item that is separately sold
- Made in the United States
- 20-year limited warranty
- 120-day returns
- Dust mite resistant and hypoallergenic
- The whole pillow is dryer friendly and machine washable
- Manufactured with CertiPUR-US and Biogreen certified foam
- The filling is a shredded-form mixture of various forms of memory foam
- Kool-Flow micro-vented cover made up of 0.6% Lycra, 56.4% polyester, and 43% viscose of bamboo.
- Single size. Dimensions are 20 inches by 54 inches
Since the Trillow Contour Pillows and the Snuggle-Pedic Bamboo Pillows are two differently designed pillows, they obtained various ratings from clients in categories such as ease of care and moldability.
To determine what the users are saying about the pillows, here are several things that are most common in the consumer reviews.
- The Snuggle-Pedic Memory Foam Body Pillow has obtained the most consumer reviews since it is the more established pillow of the two Snuggle-Pedic products. Most of the reviews for this pillow are excellent. Clients love the snuggability and moldability of the product as well as its excellent capability of relieving pressure and pain.
- In addition to that, because of its viscose from Rayon bamboo “Kool-Flow” cover, the pillow also sleeps cool according to almost every review. Almost every user loves the responsive client service of the manufacturer. However, a couple of users complain the pillow only lasts several days before needing to be re-fluffed inside the dryer.
- On the other hand, there’s an extremely limited amount of client data about the Trillow Contour Pillow of Snuggle-Pedic since it is still a new pillow. But, the positive track record of the manufacturer, premium materials, and sophisticated design supports a positive user experience.
Things to Know About the Snuggle-Pedic Pillow
It is crucial to know the details and design of the Snuggle-Pedic Pillow to know whether or not the pillow is ideal for you since every person is not the same.
- Firmness and Construction
The Snuggle-Pedic Ultra-Luxury Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Full Size Body Pillow is packed with an exclusive combination of shredded memory foam and the stretch-velour cover is composed of Lycra spandex, viscose (rayon) from bamboo, and polyester. The Snuggle-Pedic Ultra-Luxury Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Full Size Body Pillow is available in a regular design with 3 different sizes available, and of course, a body pillow.
You can adjust to some extent the firmness of the Snuggle-Pedic Pillow. You can do this by removing or adding foam fill. However, regardless of its loft, almost every user claims that the pillow is a “medium” firmness.
The manufacturer does not recommend users from adjusting the loft themselves since the pillow requires to be resealed in order to make it well-suited with modern washing machines. Because of this, the manufacturer provides free and unlimited pillow customizations. For all customizations, shipping does not cost anything.
Is It Ideal for You?
Both your weight and whether you sleep on your stomach, side, or back can have a huge influence on how you interact with the pillow.
How to Maintain the Pillow
You should only wash the Snuggle-Pedic Body Pillow if it is sealed properly. The pillow comes sealed and will be resealed every time the loft is customized professionally. You can wash the Snuggle-Pedic on a delicate or gentle setting.
You have to get rid of the pillow from the washer and wring out excess water whenever the pillows are done washing. This will lower the drying time. You can dry for around 20 minutes. If you want to get the ideal results, you can start the cycle on medium heat and slowly improve to high heat.
Also, you can place the pillow in the dryer and dry it for 20 minutes when not washing. This will help restore its original shape.
The Snuggle-Pedic Body Pillow is an excellent alternative as a non-conventional pillow option for pregnant women. People who are already an admirer of the shredded foam mattresses and pillows of Snuggle-Pedic will most likely love this feeling as well. It maintains its shape. However, you will have to fluff it occasionally to keep its support and loft. This means you will have to place it in your dryer occasionally.
The pillow will not curve around your body. However, it will support the front or back of your body if you sleep on your side at night. In addition to that, the Snuggle-Pedic Body Pillow can be an excellent choice for any postpartum needs after the baby comes. You can also share it with anyone else in your family.
The price point is a bit expensive. At full price, the cost runs around $70. That is why it is best to check with various retailers to get the most affordable one. In addition to that, the manufacturer is extremely accommodating when it comes to client service. They will help customize the pillow until it works for you.